We’re pretty simple. We believe in a few simple things. If you believe in these things as well, we’re looking for you. We are always searching for rockstars to join the HIVE – after all – what’s a HIVE without a great team of bees?
Our core beliefs:
- GETTING THINGS DONE AND DONE WELL
WELCOME TO THE HIVE.
FUN • FLEXIBILITY • INNOVATION • HELPING • WORK FROM ANYWHERE
We have driven over 3 million website visits to our client's websites in the last 12 months!
We may have a small caffeine addiction. That's the number of cups of coffee our team has consumed this year.
We work in over 30 industries and verticals all throughout North America!
We have averaged 60% growth over the last 3 years!
HIVE Digital Strategy is growing quickly and because of that, we are actively looking to add a Junior Client Success Manager to our team. We are an inbound marketing agency and Platinum HubSpot Solutions Partner. We work with clients across North America and in most industries. Our primary industries are Technology/SaaS, Education (including everything from coaches to charter school networks to major universities), and HubSpot users.
We’re looking for a creative, self-driven Junior Client Success Manager to bridge the gap between the agency and the client as well as each department within HIVE (copywriting, design, development, strategy, etc.). This person will report directly to our Director of Client Success, but will need to have great relationships with all clients and team members within HIVE. This is an entry-level, full-time position and necessary training will be provided to the right candidate. This is a fast-paced environment and you must be willing to dive in, learn, and grow.
- Manage and nurture client relationships to ensure satisfaction and renewals
- Support team environment
- Support and collaboration with Client Success Managers on large accounts.
- Partner with execution teams (copy, design, development, strategy, PPC, social, etc) to deliver great content/execution
- Responsible for some execution in alignment skillset and experience
- Work closely with Senior Management to develop strategies for current clients and new clients
- Develop solid onboarding and management strategies
- Onboard new clients
- Management of client budgets, point spends, deadlines, and analytics
- Develop new ideas to aid in success of client campaigns
- Manage scope to eliminate scope creep
- Team-player willing to help out as needed
- And most importantly - be a freaking cool person that our team and our clients love working with
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field (communication, journalism, etc.)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to own a meeting and lead a conversation
- Problem solver
- Freaking cool person (as stated above)
- Self-starter to achieve goals
- Desire to move up in the organization
- True passion for helping businesses grow
- Experience in digital marketing
- One year agency experience, internship, or account management preferred
- HubSpot knowledge a major plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting salary of $36,000 - $40,000 depending on experience
- Unlimited paid time off after 90 days of employment
- 401(k) retirement plus employer match after 90 days of employment
- Healthcare reimbursement after 90 days of employment
- Fully remote
We are looking to bring in a sales/business development intern to work closely with our Business Development Manager to prospect, research, craft messaging, and set meetings for HIVE Digital Strategy. We are a fun, laid back, and growing inbound marketing agency with big goals. We are a HubSpot Platinum Solutions Partner Agency and work with clients in a variety of industries, with a primary focus on Technology/Software as a Service (SaaS), HubSpot, and Education.
Our intern won't be grabbing anyone coffee or running pointless errands (we're a remote agency anyway). We are looking for a hungry and motivated intern that wants to soak up as much sales knowledge as they can and grow with us.
This position will report directly to our Business Development Manager.
- Researching good fit prospects
- Finding the right contact to speak to at each prospective company
- Engaging with prospects through social media
- Crafting messaging for outreach
- Qualifying and disqualifying prospects
- Setting meetings for our Business Development Manager
- Sitting in on sales meetings
- Supporting proposal creation
- Training courses through the HubSpot Academy
- Strong research skills
- Strong writing skills
- A good eye for details
- Strong communication skills through email, phone, direct messages, and social media
- Problem solver
- Freaking cool person
- Self-starter to achieve goals
- Inbound marketing and HubSpot knowledge a major plus
Blogging is a very powerful and successful marketing tactic, but only if it's done correctly. There is a science to creating, publishing and promoting your blog posts to not only support an overall content strategy, to support the buyers journey and also to maximize the search engine optimization (SEO) components that attract prospects. Are you doing it all and doing it correctly?
This checklist will help you:
- Select a Keyword
- Understand your Audience
- Write a Title
- Write the Body Copy
- Optimize for SEO
- Promote your Posts